Jul 24, 2009

I am worth it!

I, Elish, declare on this 24th day of July, 2009
that I am
GOD'S GIRL!

By God's grace I will:

*View myself as God's see's me: a priceless, beautiful, one of a kind treasure.

*Never feel I must trade myself for physical affection, for I am worth waiting for.

*Choose to trust God with all areas of my life and follow where HE leads me.

*Be mindful of how I dress and how I act.

*Stand strong in my convictions and not waiver when peer pressure threatens my decisions.

*Treat others with compassion, watching what I say and do, because I know that others are learning from me everyday.

*Pray that I never lose the deep passion I have for Jesus, and stray from the truth.

*Believe I am worth keeping safe for I am a PRECIOUS keepsake, and I belong to HIM!

As a reminder of who I am, I now sign:
Peanut

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, please leave comments!!! I LOVE comments, but no spam please, I won't post it.(: