Dec 29, 2010

There are many ways people have thought how HaShem (The Name) is pronounced, but since man-made traditions have been allowed to rule in our observance of the Scriptures YHVH knew, even in the time of Jeremiah, that such ways would “cause my people to forget my name”. As I continue to study the Scriptures I find that knowing his name, even if you don’t pronounce it right, is very important and will play a huge role in identifying with the Elohim [God] of Israel upon Yeshua ‘s [Jesus] return.

While disagreements may be about how to pronounce HaShem we do know the letters of his name: יהוה These letters should be one of the most beautiful things for your eyes to behold. These are the letters in your Creator’s name, our Heavenly Father, who sent his only Son to deliver us from the eternal death we all should face. Even when you read the Messiah’s name יהושה you see Yah’s name, since Yeshua means ‘Yah Saves’.

I am just completely astounded at how YHVH painted his masterpiece, and how we are so very ignorant, even the wisest, of his radiance. We truly have been “And Elohim said, “Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness…” {Genesis 1:26} The video [below] shows just one way we were made in his very image, the only image our human-eyes have beheld.



Find more videos like this on YahSpace


I am praising and thanking Yah today for making me in his image. We, mankind, are made in the image and radiance of Yah. We are his most treasured creation and all he does is only out of his love for us. I am blessed with such a Father, even when I don’t and can’t understand. “Blessed be YHVH, Elohim, the Elohim of Isra’el, who alone works wonders. Blessed be his glorious name forever, and may the whole earth be filled with his glory. Amein. Amein.” {Psalms 72:18-19}

Barukh atah YHVH, Eloheinu, melekh ha’olam (Blessed are you, YHVH, our God, sovereign of the universe)!!!!!!! In six days you painted the face of the earth, and carved out a day when you rested from your work…. SHABBAT SHALOM!

Celebrate this set-apart day for our Elohim with me by posting a song or psalm, and do the Shabbat Shalom Praise meme.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, please leave comments!!! I LOVE comments, but no spam please, I won't post it.(: