Feb 9, 2011

Compassion

I sponsor a child through Compassion. Her name is Lizeth. She is eleven now. I LOVE sponsoring through Compassion. This is my child's profile; Lizeth lives with her father and mother. She is responsible for cleaning. Her father is sometimes employed and her mother maintains the home. There are three children in the family.

Playing with dolls is Lizeth's favorite activity. In primary school her performance is average and she also regularly attends church activities.


That is what Lizeth is like. I usually send her letters online. Her name and my middle name Elish are the same. Compassion encourages at least three letters a year. I send more then that because I would like to receive more too. It only costs $38 a month to sponsor.

WILL YOU TAKE THE CHALLENGE?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, please leave comments!!! I LOVE comments, but no spam please, I won't post it.(: