Feb 12, 2011

Galapagos Islands

One of my dreams is to go to the Galapagos Islands, but I am going to be a midwife. Even if I was a creation scientist, It would be almost impossible to go. I would have to have ALOT of special permission. Here is a few reasons I would love to go.
                                                               The beauty...


                                                             

                                                              The animals....



                                                            THE TURTLES!!!!
                                          (Technically, the two bottom ones are tortoises)


Do you get why I would LOVE to got to the Galapagos Islands?!?!  It is a excellent peek at Gods handiwork! It is BEAUTIFUL!!

DO YOU HAVE A DREAM? PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT AND TELL ME.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, please leave comments!!! I LOVE comments, but no spam please, I won't post it.(: